TZA-2000 is ideal for medium sized installations such as in places of worship where two separate groups of speakers are needed to be connected. User has a choice to connect both the zones to 100V (LMT) type speakers, or 100V speakers to one zone and low impedance type speakers to the other zone. Both the zones can also be connected to low impedance type speakers.
- 6 Mic & 2 Aux Inputs.
- ‘Stereo’ Music Operation for DJ programmes.
- Facilitates connection and operation of two separate groups of speakers simultaneously on ‘Mono’ mode. Ideal for Places of Worship.
- Line Input & Output on each zone for connecting to a Mixer and Booster Amplifier respectively. Preamplifier output for recording.
- Box Speaker/Driver Unit selector switch for each zone. Bass boost defeated at Driver Unit position for safer operation of driver units. Zone On/Off facility.
- Resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuit.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.