TZA-1500E is suitable for small sized installations such as in places of worship where both external and internal speakers are required to be connected with different sound level settings. This amplifier has a built-in Digital Echo facility on all inputs providing Echo… Reverb… Chorus… Effects. User has a choice to connect both the zones to 100V (LMT) type speakers, or 100V speakers to one zone and low impedance type speakers to the other zone. Both the zones can also be connected to low impedance type speakers.
- TZA-1500E permits connecting 100V (LMT) type speakers to one Zone and low impedance type speakers to other Zone without causing overloading and overheating.
- 5 Mic & 2 Aux Inputs.
- Echo facility on all inputs through Echo Delay & Repeat controls providing Echo… Reverb… Chorus… Effects.
- Zone On/Off facility. Output levels of each Zone can be set independently to desired levels and the zones can be switched On/Off without disturbing the volume settings.
- Preamplifier output for connecting to a Booster Amplifier and for recording the programme.
- Bass & Treble Controls.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.